Regional Senior Digital Media Executive
- Middle East, India and Africa
Jotun has been present in the Middle East since 1962 and has expanded across the region to include 15 companies across the Middle East, India, and Africa region. Throughout our history, we have focused on providing our employees with learning and development opportunities and offering them meaningful and challenging work, guided by our four values of Care, Loyalty, Respect and Boldness. We are looking for an energetic candidate to contribute in developing the digital media initiatives/platforms in the region through programs and initiatives that lead to the growth of sales and brand awareness. This position is based in Dubai and reporting to the Regional Category Manager - (Retail & Communication).
- Manage Jotun’s digital marketing mix portfolio in the Region in terms of strategy, development, improvements, execution in markets, analyzing and reporting results and ROI.
- Supporting sub-brand launches and campaigns through online channels.
- Responsible for supporting local digital and social media initiatives.
- To assist with the development of new website and digital tools to promote business activities.
- Responsible for strategically directing and supporting local digital and social media initiatives.
- College / University, Bachelor's degree
- Acts on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- Makes an impact; convinces and persuades others; promotes plans and ideas successfully
- Understands the organization's informal rules and structures and utilizes political processes effectively to get things done
- Produces fresh and imaginative ideas and solutions; breaks away from tradition; promotes change and novelty
- Communicates in a clear, precise and structured way; speaks with authority and conviction; presents effectively
- Co-operates well with others; shares knowledge, experience and information; supports others in the pursuit of team goals
- You hold a bachelor degree in Marketing/Digital Marketing
- You have 4-6 years of experience in Digital Marketing
- You have experience in Project Management
- Extensive opportunities for professional and personal development, both through on-the-job training and Jotun Academy.
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- A continuous focus on reinventing and innovating high quality products.
- An international Corporate Culture founded on our four values; Care, Respect, Loyalty and Boldness.
- Full time