Reduction of energy consumption
Jotun continuously takes steps to save energy for a more colourful world
First and foremost, Jotun's consumption of energy is linked to our facilities, including production and warehouse.
When building new premises, or maintaining or extending existing ones, energy consumption is a main focus area.
In addition we choose raw materials and develop products that can save energy for our customers and end users.
Jotun recognises sustainability as a long-term competitive advantage.
Jotun's consumption of energy is linked to our facilities, including production and warehouses.
The new factory at Vindal, Norway
New processing and production technology
- Reduction of process loss
- Reduced destruction of obsolete products
The Powder Coatings factory in Zhangjiagang
Equipment (liquid chiller sand dust collection system) designed to control supply of actual requirement in production
Close loop chilled water system
- Chilled water is not exposed to the environment
- Minimizes heat losses and efficient heat transfer)
- Maximized usage of natural light during daytime operation