- Vietnam, Jotun
This position will participate in the projects from concept through detailed design, technical specifications, execution, construction, testing, commissioning to ensure quality and completion until handover to operations with final acceptance and closing of projects in accordance with Jotun’s and local standards and requirements.
- Manage, supervise and follow up tasks and installation by suppliers/ sub-contractors as assigned by planning and verifying their resources, competence, quality and monitoring to secure their high-quality performance and committed outcomes and requirements; moreover, supply training for these groups if needed;
- Install and operate equipment/ devices following Jotun’s Engineering standard and requirements;
- Schedule maintenance tasks such as preventive maintenance, condition control, adjustment and calibration and handle maintenance tasks such as repair and technical assistance and trouble tracing;
- Verify and evaluate design documents, specifications, bid, consultant and contractors, suppliers to ensure that they meet expected requirements;
- Lead smaller projects for the maintenance function;
- Further develop the management control systems with a focus on safety, quality, time and cost;
- Be proactive to look-into solutions with less maintenance and simplifying the whole system;
- Update technology for use in automation and equipment;
- Update and report projects’ status;
- This position will report directly to Project Manager.
*** This position could be based in Hiep Phuoc Industrial Zone permanently as job requirements.
- University graduate with Technical background in Automation/ Electricity/ Process Engineering or related fields;
- At least 5 years of experience in the related fields/ industries and having experience with projects is preferable;
- Knowledge of HMI/ PLC/ Ex (explosion-proof) equipment/ AutoCAD/ HSE and 5S is a must;
- Good communication and presentation skills in both Vietnamese and English;
- Good problem-solving skills;
- High level of ownership, initiative, responsibility, strong integrity and honesty to monitor company’s serious requirements and investment;
- Desire to learn and ability to work in a dynamic and professional environment;
- Willing to travel domestically/ overseas for business purposes.
- An international and professional European working environment;
- Opportunities to work with Regional and Global team;
- Competence development through Jotun Academy and E-Learning Gateway;
- Attractive compensation and benefits (13th month salary, performance bonus, allowances, etc.);
- Healthcare for yourself and your family members;
- Engagement activities (Outing, Teambuilding, Family Day, Sport Day…);
- Transportation provided from/ to HCMC/ Binh Duong Head Office.
- Permanent position