Area Sales Manager (Projects) - Decorative Coatings
Jotun in Pakistan has developed its business organically with the focus to serve Decorative, Powder and Protective Coating segments in Pakistan. The growth has been very promising in all segments for Jotun in Pakistan. We currently have more than 140 employees and an annual turnover of almost two (2) Billion Pak Rupees. Jotun has very ambitious growth plans to secure a leading position in all segments and strongly believe in philosophy of “Make Growth Happen through People.” Therefore Jotun encourages a culture that induces competence development through Jotun Academy, Mobility and Interdepartmental job rotations within the country and abroad. This provides an excellent opportunity to our employees to develop themselves laterally being part of this global company. Jotun has supplied its decorative coatings for some major projects in Pakistan including Lucky One Mall, Centaurus Mall, Crescent Bay Coral Towers, PHA Maymar Towers, Dany Icon, Orange Line Metro Train, and Bahria Town Housing Society. To further strengthening Jotun’s position in projects on Southern side, we are looking for a result oriented and customer focused individual to take the position of Area Sales Manager. This position will follow a B2B model to expand customer base and escalate sales growth for Jotun. This position shall be based in Karachi and reports directly to Sales Manager - Deco Projects (South).
- Responsible for business development in accordance with devised annual strategy objectives.
- Gather market intelligence about projects by continuously visiting markets and establishing close contacts with builders and contractors (individuals & companies).
- Responsible for maintaining Jotun Standards in periodic reporting and customer service.
- Assist Sales Manager in developing strategies to support business growth.
- Actively use company internal systems such as ERP & Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software to ensure that information flow is updated and valid for management decision making.
- College / University, Master's degree
- Acts on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the results.
- Identifies and seizes commercial opportunities; has a strong positive impact on business growth and profitability.
- Builds a useful network of contacts and relationships and utilizes it to achieve objectives.
- Understands the organization's informal rules and structures and utilizes political processes effectively to get things done.
- Quickly understands and analyzes complex issues and problems; comes up with sound and rational judgments.
- Communicates in a clear, precise and structured way; speaks with authority and conviction; presents effectively.
- Minimum Masters degree in Sales/Marketing.
- 4-6 Years of relevant experience in B2B model.
- Handling Key Accounts would be an added advantage.
- Minimum 2 Years of experience of leading a Sales Team.
- Extensive opportunities for professional and personal development, both through on-the-job training and Jotun Academy.
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- A continuous focus on reinventing and innovating high quality products.
- An international Corporate Culture founded on our four values; Care, Respect, Loyalty and Boldness.
- Health & Life Insurance schemes
- Full time