Jotun ist einer der weltweit führenden Hersteller von Decorative-Paints, Marine-, Protective- und Powder-Coatings. Die Gruppe verfügt über 69 Unternehmen und 36 Produktionsstätten auf allen Kontinenten. Jotun Produkte sind in über 90 Ländern verfügbar und werden von eigenen Tochtergesellschaften, Gemeinschaftsunternehmen, Agenturen, Zweigniederlassungen und Distributoren vertrieben. Der Gesamtumsatz von Jotun 2014 betrug NOK 17 542 Millionen und eine Mitarbeiterzahl von über 9,500 Angestellten. Die Jotun Gruppe ist in vier Segmente und sieben geographische Regionen aufgeteilt, sie hat ihren Hauptsitz in Sandefjord, Norwegen.
Senior Sales Executive-Building Component
- Liger(Singapore & Malaysia)
We are looking for a Senior Sales Executive -Building Component for a newly consolidated business administration unit, LIGER (Malaysia and Singapore) which took effect from 01 July 2016. Jotun has started business in Singapore and Malaysia since 1971 and 1982 respectively. The business in these 2 different countries has been operated with separated companies and management from the beginning. Over the years, Singapore has developed to be an important market for Jotun in Marine & Protective segments and achieved NOK 640 million external sales in 2015. At the same time, Jotun Malaysia has also grown in all the 4 segments and achieved NOK 910 million external sales in 2015. With LIGER project, the business administration in these 2 countries has been consolidated as one unit and manages by the same management team. The legal setup is to be maintained as is with 2 separated entities for statutory purposes. Performance of the business will be measured as one unit with the consolidated results. The primary objective of LIGER is to strengthen management and competency of the combined organization. In addition, we want to synergize the combined business to improve operational efficiency and achieve long term cost saving to sustain profitability to the future. The position will report directly to the General Sales Manager.
- Manage and lead the sales team by developing a business plan involving sales, revenue, and expense controls, to achieve the determined sales budget for Dealer and establish a stronger presence for the Jotun in the targeted geographical area .
- Participate in the planning and execution of marketing and promotional campaigns, by advising on realistic forecasts for the Dealer and geographical area, based on market trends, historical data, competitors’ movements, promotion strategy and sales activities by positioning the Jotun products effectively and achieving maximum profit potential.
- Build and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction, by conducting regular customer visits and meetings, and collaborating internally with related functions such as Customer Service, Supply Chain, Sales Support and Finance, and translating the needs of the customers into actionable contributions from the various functions, thereby meeting customers’ needs and ensuring customer loyalty.
- Create positive impacts on the performance of the sales team, by establishing and executing staff development plans for the sales team, in terms of product knowledge development, skills enhancement, motivation, counselling, coaching and support, to enhance teamwork are enabled and contribute to their fullest potential.
- Foresee and identify the new potential customers/dealer ‘s opportunities, problems, growth potential as well as future market trends, by gathering and analysing market data and current trends, and implementing effective sales strategies in response to them, with the aim of maximising the profitability of the budget.
- College / University, Bachelor's degree
- Initiative & Responsibility: acts on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- Influence: makes an impact; convinces and persuades others; promotes plans and ideas successfully
- Networking: builds a useful network of contacts and relationships and utilizes it to achieve objectives
- People Management: provides team with a clear sense of direction, inspires and coordinates others and keeps them focused on objectives
- People Development: develops people through delegation, empowerment and coaching; promotes career and self development
- Execution: adheres to company rules and procedures; executes plans with commitment and determination; achieves high quality results
- Professional Expertise: demonstrates specialist knowledge and expertise in own area; participates in continuous professional development
- Effective Communication: communicates in a clear, precise and structured way; speaks with authority and conviction; presents effectively
- Constructive Teamwork: co-operates well with others; shares knowledge, experience and information; supports others in the pursuit of team goals
- Self-Development: is aware of own strengths and limitations and pursues learning and career development opportunities
- Bachelor Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent with at least 4-6 years of relevant sales experience.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, communication, marketing and negotiation skill.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application.
- Malaysian (Bahasa Malaysia)
- Extensive opportunities for professional and personal development, both through on-the-job training and Jotun Academy.
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- A continuous focus on reinventing and innovating high quality products.
- An international Corporate Culture founded on our four values; Care, Respect, Loyalty and Boldness.
- Exciting challenges in a growing company with excellent financial results.
- Insurance and Pension schemes
- Relocation and Global mobility support
- Full time