Jotun ist einer der weltweit führenden Hersteller von Decorative-Paints, Marine-, Protective- und Powder-Coatings. Die Gruppe verfügt über 69 Unternehmen und 36 Produktionsstätten auf allen Kontinenten. Jotun Produkte sind in über 90 Ländern verfügbar und werden von eigenen Tochtergesellschaften, Gemeinschaftsunternehmen, Agenturen, Zweigniederlassungen und Distributoren vertrieben. Der Gesamtumsatz von Jotun 2014 betrug NOK 17 542 Millionen und eine Mitarbeiterzahl von über 9,500 Angestellten. Die Jotun Gruppe ist in vier Segmente und sieben geographische Regionen aufgeteilt, sie hat ihren Hauptsitz in Sandefjord, Norwegen.
- Liger ( Singapore & Malaysia)
- Customer Service / support
We are looking for a Executive -Building Component for a newly consolidated business administration unit, LIGER (Malaysia and Singapore) which took effect from 01 July 2016. Jotun has started business in Singapore and Malaysia since 1971 and 1982 respectively. The business in these 2 different countries has been operated with separated companies and management from the beginning. Over the years, Singapore has developed to be an important market for Jotun in Marine & Protective segments and achieved NOK 640 million external sales in 2015. At the same time, Jotun Malaysia has also grown in all the 4 segments and achieved NOK 910 million external sales in 2015. With LIGER project, the business administration in these 2 countries has been consolidated as one unit and manages by the same management team. The legal setup is to be maintained as is with 2 separated entities for statutory purposes. Performance of the business will be measured as one unit with the consolidated results. The primary objective of LIGER is to strengthen management and competency of the combined organization. In addition, we want to synergize the combined business to improve operational efficiency and achieve long term cost saving to sustain profitability to the future. The position will report directly to the Sales Manager.
- Specify Jotun Powder to façade consultants and fabricators (Top 20 & 40 medium size)
- Key account mapping for customers
- Key account management on fabricators and extruders.
- Coordinate with Jotun Paints on projects.
- Gather market information and update on market trends.
- Conduct presentations on Jotun Powder School to targeted clients.
- Update project reports.
- College / University, Bachelor's degree
- Initiative & Responsibility: acts on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- Influence: makes an impact; convinces and persuades others; promotes plans and ideas successfully
- Networking: builds a useful network of contacts and relationships and utilizes it to achieve objectives
- Execution: adheres to company rules and procedures; executes plans with commitment and determination; achieves high quality results
- Effective Communication: communicates in a clear, precise and structured way; speaks with authority and conviction; presents effectively
- Constructive Teamwork: co-operates well with others; shares knowledge, experience and information; supports others in the pursuit of team goals
- Bachelor Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent with at least 1-3 years of relevant sales experience.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, communication, marketing and negotiation skill.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application.
- Malaysian (Bahasa Malaysia)
- Extensive opportunities for professional and personal development, both through on-the-job training and Jotun Academy.
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- A continuous focus on reinventing and innovating high quality products.
- An international Corporate Culture founded on our four values; Care, Respect, Loyalty and Boldness.
- Exciting challenges in a growing company with excellent financial results.
- Insurance and Pension schemes
- Relocation and Global mobility support
- Full time