Business Development Protective - Jakarta
Indonesia is SEAP’s biggest and most competitive paint market, with strong local players and several of the major global competitors having local operations. Jotun is market leader in 3 of 4 segments and has outperformed the market in recent years. This is achieved by high customer focus and service levels in the world’s biggest archipelago, driven through a strong penguin spirit and cooperation amongst departments. Our heart of Operations is in Jakarta where we have our Distribution Center, Paint and Powder factory. To be close to our customers in this complex market we also have 7 branch offices and warehouses. We take pride in continuously improving to raise our standards and efficiency to support the growth and achieve economies of scale in a safe and positive work environment. Currently, Jotun Indonesia is looking for a professional candidate to join us in Protective Coatings department as Business Development with details as follow:
- Support of sales & marketing strategies, activities, company policies and goals to establish Jotun’s brand awareness in Protective Coatings market by providing Jotun products’ specifications to get customers’ acceptance on product quality
- Identify and penetrate strategic markets and ensure that Jotun is favorably specified and is the preferred paint supplier for all targeted projects
- Provide management with feedback on industry developments and major projects
- College / University, Bachelor's degree
- Initiative & Responsibility: acts on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- Business Development: identifies and seizes commercial opportunities; has a strong positive impact on business growth and profitability
- Influence: makes an impact; convinces and persuades others; promotes plans and ideas successfully
- Networking: builds a useful network of contacts and relationships and utilizes it to achieve objectives
- Systematic Approach: uses a methodical and systematic approach; plans ahead, defines clear priorities and allocates resources effectively
- Effective Communication: communicates in a clear, precise and structured way; speaks with authority and conviction; presents effectively
- Constructive Teamwork: co-operates well with others; shares knowledge, experience and information; supports others in the pursuit of team goals
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, Marketing, or Business Administration
- Fluent in English and Mandarin-Chinese
- 2 Year(s) of working experience as business development, especially in B2B channel, in paint industry or building materials is preferable
- Required Skill(s): business intelligence, business development, presentation and negotiation
- Has own vehicle (Car) and driving license A
- Willing to be mobile in Jabodetabek Area and business trip to all over Indonesia
- Indonesian citizen and domicile in Indonesia
- Indonesian (Bahasa Indonesia)
- A professional working environment that focuses on continuous improvement and innovation.
- Extensive opportunities for professional and personal development, both through on-the-job training and Jotun Academy.
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- Exciting challenges in a growing company with excellent financial results.
- Relocation and Global mobility support
- Full time