Three-layer pipe coating system consists of a Fusion Fond Epoxy primer coating, an adhesive and a polyolefin topcoat. Such systems are widely used for pipelines protection around the world. They offer a rugged, durable defense and are ideal for harsh environments, where the pipeline installation requires extensive handling.
Corro-Coat EP-F Series 2000
Designed to be used principally as primers in a three-layer pipe coating system
- Corro-Coat EP-F 2002HW - standard primer exhibiting a wide application window, suitable to be used in a three-layer polyethylene or polypropylene system.
- Corro-Coat EP-F 2004 - designed for pipes operating at temperatures up to 150°C. It is suitable for applications in three-layer polypropylene systems.
- Corro-Coat EP-F 2005HW - designed as a cost effective solution for pipelines operating at temperatures up to 120°C.
Corro-Coat EP-F Series 1000
Widely used as primers in three-layer pipe coating systems.
- Corro-Coat EP-F 1003HW and Corro-Coat EP-F 1010HW - exhibit a reactivity that makes them suitable for applications in three-layer pipe systems. They have an established track record as anti-corrosion layers, and provide the customer with the confidence they need.
Designed to repair damage inflicted to the pipe during service. Two-component epoxy repair products supplied in easy to use cartridge dispenser system to ensure consistency and reduce waste.
Jotun Powder Coatings enjoys a solid experience and an exclusive proven track record in the pipeline industry. Over the years, Jotun Powder Coatings has been involved in many important pipeline projects, among them:
- The saline Water Conversion Corporation for pipelines in Saudi Arabia
- The BTC pipeline project, delivering one million barrels of oil per day, from the Caspian area to the Ceyhan export terminal in Turkey
- The Beijing Natural Gas Transmission Companies pipelines in China
- The Statoil’s Aasgard field pipelines including the high operating temperatures
- The Petronas PGUIII pipelines including the high operating temperatures
- The Petronas PGUIII pipeline coated in the 1990’s
- The Goldfields Gas Transmission pipeline in Western Australia (1,400 km)
- The Thunder Horse project in the Gulf of Mexico