In a stand-alone system, Fusion Bond Epoxy coatings are formulated to act as the primary coating protection system for pipelines. They are designed to be compatible with cathodic protection systems and have been used on pipelines since the early sixties.
Over the last 30 years, Jotun Powder Coatings’ Fusion Bond Epoxy coatings have been effectively used to coat and protect above 100,000 km of pipes across the globe.
Designed to suit different applications and processing conditions.
Offer the applicator and the operator solutions for special circumstances.
- Corro-Coat EP-F 1011 - designed for applications at low temperatures providing energy savings and preserving the metallurgy of some higher grade steels used in modern pipes production.
- Corro-Coat EP-F 1020 - designed for pipes operating at higher than standard temperatures.
- Corro-Coat EP-F 1004 - designed for application to pipes, pumps and other accessories to the pipeline industry using fluidized bed application methods.
Dual powder systems
Enhance the performance of stand-alone system.
Designed to repair damage inflicted to the pipe during service. Two-component epoxy repair products supplied in easy to use cartridge dispenser system to ensure consistency and reduce waste.
Jotun Powder Coatings enjoys a solid experience and an exclusive proven track record in the pipeline industry. Over the years, Jotun Powder Coatings has been involved in many important pipeline projects, among them:
- The Iraq-Saudi pipeline - 1980’s
- The British Gas pipeline network - 1980’s
- The Exxon Beryl project in the North Sea
- The BP Wytch Farm project - 1990’s
- The Malaysian Petronas Gas pipeline network
- The Devil’s Tower project in the Gulf of Mexico
- The Saudi Aramco high operating temperature Qatif project