We provide tailor-made solutions for your specific project at the specific location and its environment through:
Each Jotun product provides particular features in terms of protection, economy, application, drying time etc. The choice of system - the combination of products – is designed to achieve optimum protection based on factors such as:
- Particular needs of the structure
- Practical aspects of access
- Application method
- Environmental impact
- Required lifetime of the system
Technology and innovation, knowledge and experience
The products meeting these challenges are the result of intense research and development. At the central laboratory complex in Norway and regional laboratories in U.A.E., Malaysia and Korea a large group of scientists combine the strengths of state-of-the-art technology and innovative thinking with practical knowledge and experience. Their aim is to constantly improve in providing economical and workable solutions.
Systems proven in-service, worldwide
Jotun’s concrete protection systems have been proven in-service across the world from the depths of freezing winters in northern Norway to the desert heat of the Middle East, the high humidity and heavy rain experienced throughout South East Asia and all points north, south, east and west.
Technical advice, service and follow-up
Highly trained and experienced coatings specialists provide comprehensive technical support:
- Work as a team both together and with their customers to solve even the most complex protection problems
- Assess and analyse each customer’s particular concrete protective coating requirements
- Provide coating design advice, site surveys, written specifications and site supervision.
- Ensure surface preparation and application of coating systems are to the standards, which secure lasting corrosion protection with minimum maintenance.
- Apply the same uncompromising standards, whether selecting a range of alternative basic systems or tailor-made solutions
You are assured of receiving the best technical advice, service and follow-up, all over the world.
Go to Protective Coatings > Areas of activity > Concrete Protection